We are delighted to offer Ultherapy® at Rewind Skin & Laser Centre, a treatment that has taken the world by storm since its inception. Awarded “Best in Clinic Treatment” 3 years in a row at the New Beauty Magazine Choice Awards, it has become the gold standard in non-invasive skin tightening of the face, neck and décolletage.
What is Ultherapy®
The word Ultherapy® is a combination of the words “Ultrasound” and “Therapy”. Ulthera® is a non-invasive treatment that uses ultrasound waves to tighten the skin of the face, neck and décolletage by stimulating fibroblasts in the skin to produce new collagen. It has over 60 published papers in the scientific literature to back up its effectiveness.
How does the Ulthera® treatment work?
The beauty of Ulthera® is that it has two components. The first is an ultrasound component for direct visualization of the layers of the skin and this is the only ultrasound machine on the market to do so. This allows the operator to directly view the layers of the skin during treatment to ensure the correct depth of treatment and avoid important structures such as blood vessels and nerves.
The second component is micro-focused ultrasound; two separate beams of ultrasound are focused under the skin at varying depths to create tiny pockets of heat. This denatures the collagen and tightens it, while stimulating the “builder cells” of the skin, fibroblasts, to produce new collagen.
What results will I see from Ulthera®?
It is important to note that the results from Ulthera® are not immediate as collagen stimulation takes at least 3 months. From 3-6 months you should see a gradual tightening of your skin and improvement in your fine lines and wrinkles. Your complexion will improve and previously saggy skin will tighten. These changes will continue to occur for up to 12 months after treatment.
How long will it take to see the results from Ultherapy®?
As described above, the effects of Ulthera® become visible 3-6 months after treatment but the effects can last from 12-24 months. Ulthera® is a single treatment but the ageing process is a continuous one, therefore clients often elect to have repeat treatments every 1-2 years as they love the effect it has on their skin.
How much does Ulthera® treatment cost?
The cost of Ulthera® varies depending on the area treated with smaller areas such as the brows, around the eyes and around the mouth starting at $600 for a single treatment. Larger areas such as full face or face and neck are more expensive but we would advise you to book a consultation with Dr McDonnell for an in depth, tailored consultation and quote.
Ultherapy® before and afters
Non-Surgical Brow Lift
Non-Surgical Under-Chin Lift
Non-Surgical Neck Lift
Décolletage Before & After Photos
Can Ultherapy® be combined with other treatments?
Absolutely. Dr McDonnell’s special interest is using dermal fillers, collagen stimulating fillers, anti-wrinkle injections and Ultherapy® in combination to achieve a non-invasive face or neck lift that looks natural and refreshing, resulting in a more youthful face and neck. The ageing process is due to many different factors and no single treatment can target all the causes. A consultation with Dr McDonnell can identify all the possible options available to you and he can map out a treatment path that can fit your budget, timeframe and expectations.
Why choose Rewind Skin & Laser for Ultherapy®?
All Ultherapy® treatments are performed by Dr McDonnell after a detailed consultation to discuss your suitability for the treatment. Photographs are taken prior to treatment and at follow up and are essential in tracking the effect of treatment. Dr McDonnell’s training and experience in cosmetic medicine and skin cancer surgery has given him an excellent understanding of the anatomy of the facial structures giving you peace of mind that your Ulthera® treatment will be as effective and as safe as possible with minimal downtime.
We are a certified Ulthera® clinic and we would advise clients to be aware that there are many cheap imitation devices in clinics in Perth purporting to be the same as Ulthera®. Unfortunately, these imitation machines do not offer direct visualization of the layers of the skin and do not have the patented technology of Ultherapy®, which leads to ineffective treatments with higher risk of side effects and unhappy clients. Always ask your provider about their credentials, training and the name of the machine and check their if their details are listed on www.ultherapy.com.au.
Book a Time for Ultherapy in Perth at Rewind Skin & Laser Centre
Turn to the knowledgeable team at Rewind Skin & Laser Centre for helpful answers on Ultherapy treatment. They will provide you with an effective, non-invasive treatment known as ultherapy. Ultherapy is a long-lasting treatment that our doctors recommend to improve fine lines and wrinkles. We work one-on-one with our clients to achieve their desired appearance every time. Are you curious to learn more about the advantages of Ultherapy in Perth? Is so, please call (08) 6500 1590 to book in for a Ultherapy appointment today.
Why Trust Rewind Skin & Laser Centre Regarding Dermal Fillers in Perth
Over the years, we have grown to become a reputable name for dermal fillers in Perth. A few ways that we set ourselves apart include:
- Flexible payment plans: We believe that our clients shouldn’t have to choose between their bank account and beauty. Our company has partnered with Zip Pay, which provides you with the option of enjoying our cosmetic services now and paying for them, interest-free, over a set number of weeks.
- Current technology: We aim to continuously improve our services for injections or fillers by keeping ourselves apprised on the latest technology and techniques. Our staff uses nothing but the best products on the market to ensure that you receive a fantastic outcome.
- Focus on a natural looking result: Our team appreciates the fact that you don’t want a filler treatment that leaves you looking like a cartoon character. We take the time to understand the type of look you want to achieve and present you with the best treatment solution.
The Importance of Lip Fillers in Perth
As trusted professionals, we understand the significant benefits associated with our procedure for lip fillers in Perth. Just a few ways that lip injections in Perth are essential:
- Long-lasting effects: Unlike other filler treatments that require continuous maintenance, you can expect to see the results of this form of therapy for several months. Although results may be different among clients, you can anticipate an immediate result of instant fuller lips.
- Minimal downtime: Our goal is to help you avoid any discomfort associated with dermal fillers. Although your appointment length may vary due to the area of focus, for the first half hour after your treatment, we recommend icing your lips and applying ice again for 30 minutes before bed to reduce swelling. It’s beneficial to avoid exercise or alcohol for the following days but you are clear to return to work or other daily activities.
- Boost in confidence: There is nothing worse than walking into a room of people and not feeling self-assured. Lip fillers provide you with an instant increase in your self-esteem so you can walk into any meeting or go out with friends and hold your head up proudly.
About Rewind Skin & Laser Centre
The team at Rewind Skin & Laser Centre is proud to offer their skills in a wide variety of cosmetic treatments to our clientele in Perth. We strive to help you feel comfortable throughout the process, which is why our friendly customer service team is available to address any of your questions or concerns.
For more information or to book your appointment for a thread lift in Perth, send us a message.