Treat Any Acne or Surgical Scarring with Skin Needling in Perth
Skin needling in Perth is also known as micro-needling or collagen induction therapy. We use it to treat general scarring, acne scarring, wrinkles, sun damage, hyper-pigmentation, and surgical scarring. Skin needling has increased in popularity in the past few years as increasingly more people start to experience the benefits. Many people deal with embarrassment or anxiety about acne scars from their youth, and many have found that micro-needling can be very helpful. Call our professional team on (08) 6500 1590 to book your skin needling appointment today.
Aftercare Tips for Micro-Needling in Perth
Micro-needling is not surgery as we perform the treatments in skin needling clinics in Perth, but proper aftercare is highly encouraged to heal properly and truly reap the rewards of the procedure.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Your skin may be more sensitive than usual after your treatment. To prevent sunburns and pain, it’s best to stay out of the sun as much as possible. You shouldn’t use sunscreen immediately after your treatment as the chemicals can cause inflammation and irritation. Ask your practitioner when it will be safe to use sun protection lotions on your skin as each person differs slightly in their recovery time.
- Avoid using makeup. It’s a general rule of thumb to not use any makeup for at least 48 hours after your treatment. It is essential to give your skin the time it needs to develop a protective barrier again after skin needling. The chemicals in most makeup and the fibres that many makeup brushes and sponges are made of may cause unnecessary irritation.
- Drink water. You should be drinking plenty of water every day anyway but after skin needling, your skin will heal faster if you stay focused on keeping yourself hydrated at all times. Your skin will be healthier in general if you drink more water and it stands to reason that after a treatment such as micro-needling, your skin will appreciate all the help it can get.
Why Trust Rewind Skin & Laser Centre Regarding Micro-needling in Perth
Only highly trained and qualified dermal therapists perform our treatments as we wholeheartedly believe that you deserve the best possible service that we can offer.
- Our treatments aim to give you natural looking skin improvement results. Unfortunately, there are treatments out there that can leave you with a fake “frozen face” result which many doctors are thankfully avoiding nowadays. When you come to us, you can rest easy knowing that we focus on natural results in every way.
- Another area that we focus on is minimising your downtime after any treatment. We understand how busy life can get and you probably don’t even have a few days to take off from work and life responsibilities, so we do our best to speed up your recovery time by giving you top-quality treatments and tips to help you get back to work as quickly as possible.
About Rewind Skin & Laser Centre
Rewind Skin & Laser Centre was opened in 2017 next door to our founder’s original GP clinic where we originally performed our treatments, but we decided to expand into a clinic focusing on cosmetic medicine. We aim for premium service at all times with doctor supervised procedures to ensure that every treatment remains up to standard for each patient.
Contact us today for more information about our skin-needling treatments. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.