Book an Eyebrow Tattoo Consultation in Perth
When you receive an eyebrow tattoo in our Perth clinic, rest assured that our focus is on achieving results which look natural with minimum downtime after treatments. Call our professional team on (08) 6500 1590 to book your appointment today.
Tips Regarding Cosmetic Tattoo in Perth
Ensure you know and understand the full process before embarking on cosmetic tattooing. Research the various methods used, pre- and after-care you need to do at home, maintenance, costs, and the pros and cons of the procedure. Here are a few tips to shed light on this interesting topic.
- Is microblading permanent? This procedure is a semi-permanent solution which requires annual or bi-annual touch-ups, depending on your skin and lifestyle. You will most likely need two sessions, four weeks apart, to correct any minor imperfections and fill in less saturated strokes.
- How soon will my tattoo heal? It can vary between seven to fourteen days for complete healing and approximately for weeks for the colour to set.
- Is it painful? The procedure does cause discomfort; we do, however, apply a numbing agent to make the experience as tolerable for you as possible. By using a cream that numbs the skin, you will likely feel pressure, rather than pain.
The Importance of a Tattooist in Perth for Your Cosmetic Tattoo
Cosmetic tattoos are applied by well-trained cosmetic tattooist in Perth and are often used to camouflage small imperfections and give you back your self-confidence. However, it is of utmost importance that you diligently follow the aftercare instructions your tattooist prescribes. Failure to do so may result in a disappointing outcome to your cosmetic tattooing dream.
- First 11 days: Your cosmetic tattoo may appear too dark and flaky, but as time passes, it will lighten. Refrain from picking or removing the scabs; you could inadvertently remove some pigment in the process. You need to allow your tattoo to heal by following the exact steps and procedures your tattooist recommends.
- Next two weeks: Your tattoo may appear patchy; this is why you need to go for the four-week touch up. Call it a fine-tuning session. Do not pass judgement on the outcome of your microblading until the healing process is complete.
- Realistic outcome: If you have done your research, trust your technician, and follow the procedural after-care guide to the letter, the result could be amazing, realistic and complement your natural beauty.
About Rewind Skin & Laser Centre
The founder of our clinic, Dr McDonnell, has 12 years’ experience as a physician and has been involved in skin cancer and cosmetic medicine for a few years. He performs all laser treatments, thread lifting, cosmetic mole removal, dermal filler, anti-wrinkle injections and facial vein treatments. Our dermal clinicians offer treatments to help you attain healthy, glowing skin, by using well-researched cosmeceuticals and therapies, which are personalised to your individual skin and lifestyle at the clinic, and you maintain at home. Book a consultation with us to discuss your needs.